- H. W. Chen, General Manager07-8713181
- Deputy Spokesman
- Chang De-Ren President07-8713181
Stock Transfer Agent
- Capital Securities Corporation
- BL2, No. 97, Sec. 2, TunHua N. Road, Taipei City, Taiwan02-27023999
- Financial Statement 107Q2、 107Q1、 106、 106(Individual)、 106Q1、 106Q2、 106Q3、 105、 105(Individual)、 105Q3、 105Q2、 105Q1、 104、 104(Individual)、 104Q3、 104Q2、 104Q1、 103、 103(Individual)、 103Q3、 103Q2、 103Q1、 102、 102(Individual)
- Annual Report 105、 104、 103、 102、 101、 100
Internal Audit Organization and Operation
- The Audit Dept. will serve as the internal audit unit and is subordinating to the Board of Directors. The Audit Dept. comprises 3 members and is operated under the supervision of the Manager.
- The Audit Dept. shall execute the auditing tasks according to the Annual Audit Plan approved by the Board of Directors. After the submitted Audit Report is reviewed by the Board of Directors, it will be delivered to the chief of the audited unit for executing the defect improvement and the post-event tracking. In accordance with the statutory regulations, the Audit Dept. will also submit the Audit Report and the Audited Defect Improvement Tracking Report to the respective Supervisor for signing and review.
- The Audit Chief shall be present at the respective Board of Directors and shall report the audit-related operation quarterly in the Board of Directors.
- On an irregular basis, the Audit Dept. shall also execute the project auditing according to the order given by the Board of Director or the Director/Supervisor.